- Look! This ship is sinking!
- Which one is it?
- How could it be? It had to face the furious anger of winds of deception, tribulation and tension but it never cracked, it always kept going forward.
- It could not resist to the smoothest but yet deadliest of them all: Time.
- Look! There is something in the bottom of the lake.
- It looks like a sunken vessel. Wait... I can hardly see some writings on the hull.
- Let me try: “Friend…ship…”
- Friendship? What is it?
- I don’t remember.
(p)&(c) Achim Shark 2010